We've listed below all of the Haverhill Social Security Offices. The links below will give you information that includes the office address, telephone number, hours, and driving directions to the closest locations in Haverhill, MA Massachusetts. For more information about the Social Security Administration, please visit their website at http://www.ssa.gov. The Haverhill, Social Security Office assigns and manages the Social Security numbers that are granted to U.S. Citizens.
Address: 367 Main St , Haverhill, MA 1830
Phone: 866-964-4324, 800-325-0778
Office Hours: Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Saturday Closed Sunday ClosedView Full Detail
Your local Haverhill, MA Social Security Administration office offers a variety of different services that are overseen by the regional Social Security Office. Services usually available include but are not limited to:
• Apply for Medicare if you're not already enrolled in the program
• Get help with your Medicare prescription drugs
• Check on your application status for a number of different programs offered through Haverhill Social Security Offices
• Appeal a decision made By the Social Security Administration
• Obtain forms to apply to a variety of programs
• Read publications to get the latest news and updates on what's going on with the SSA
• Apply for a replacement Medicare card if you've lost it or you need your name changed
• Submit a request for a Social Security Card in Haverhill
• Apply for retirement benefits offered to you through the Social Security Administration
• Apply for Disability Insurance at the Haverhill Social Security Office
Losing your Social Security card can be a very traumatic experience that you need to rectify as soon as possible. Your social security card is needed to get a job, apply for loans from a bank, and also receive government services. It's also a massive security threat, and can leave you vulnerable to identity theft. Lucky for you, your local Social Security Office in Haverhill, MA can help you replace your card. Below are the steps for replacing a social security card at the office in Haverhill:
1. Complete a SS-5 Form, which is known as an Application for a Social Security Card
2. Gather your Required Documents –You have to prove your Age, Residency, and Identity in order to receive a backup card. These include:
• A religious record made before the age of 5 with your birthday
• U.S. hospital record of your birth
• Your U.S. passport
• A valid U.S. driver's license
• A state-issued non-driver ID card
• An employee identification card
• A school identification card
• Health insurance card (not Medicare)
• A U.S. military identification card
3. Visit your Haverhill Social Security Office in person or send it in via mail.
Before your visit to the Social Security Office, remember to bring the necessary paperwork to facilitate the process. Even if you don't have everything listed below, bring it anyways – you never know if you're going to actually need it or not. The more you bring, the easier it will be for the employees at the Haverhill Social Security Office to get you what you need.
• Your birth certificate or passport
• Proof of U.S. citizenship or proof of legal noncitizen status
• Your Social Security card or any record of your Social Security number
• Anything that proves that you live at a current address, such as a bill, mortgage, lease and landlord's name/contact information
• Any other relevant documents to the program you're applying for such as medical records, payroll slips, insurance policies, bank statements, or other information
• Your checkbook or other bank information, and other payment methods if you're making a purchase at the Haverhill Social Security Office
Anytime you legally change your name, you must update your social security card. These situation include marriage, divorce, citizenship, or any other legal name change. A name change can be either the first name or the last name, so it's important to update your card at the Social Security Office Haverhill, MA location. This will help alleviate any future issues.
1. Fill out the SS5-Form
2. Gather all of the required documents, which include:
• Divorce decree
• Marriage license/certificate
• Court order for a new name
• Certificate of Naturalization with your new name on it
Once you've gathered all documentation, you can submit all of the above information to your Social Security Office in Haverhill, Massachusetts in person or via mail.
Get there early: You're not the only one who needs to visit the Haverhill Social Security office! Please understand that every single person needs to provide their Social Security number when a business or government organization needs it, so it's more than likely going to be crowded. In order to make sure that your appointment with the Social Security Office goes as smoothly as possible, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Come prepared with all your documents: To keep the process moving smoothly and to make sure that you don't have to come back, double and triple check that you have all of the documentation needed to prove your identity. You don't want to have to schedule another appointment for a future date if you're in a hurry to get a Social Security card!
You'll probably wait: With many people at the office, if you arrive late you'll most likely end up waiting a few minutes. Be sure to bring some reading material, work, or something to do to the office to help make sure you have something to do in case you have to wait.
Stay calm: Your local Social Security office will try its best to keep things moving quickly, but it can be easy to get frustrated if that isn't the case. You must remember that theoffice workers are there to help you.
*SocialSecurityPledge.org is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration (SSA), the Social Security Administration Haverhill, or any other government agency. All of the information presented on this website isn't guaranteed to be accurate and we're not liable for any mistakes that are displayed on this site.